Refund & Returns Policy
What is your Returns Policy?
- All of our products (shirts, hats etc.) are custom printed just for you so we do not accept returns due to size.
- Exchanges are not part of our returns policy.
- Refunds are only offered to customers that received the wrong items or damaged items, if this is the case please contact us with photos of wrong/damaged items, your order number and we’ll sort that out for you.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order.
- You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs is non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Products must be unworn and unwashed with all tags still attached.
- Underwear and swimwear can’t be returned for hygiene reasons.
- We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order.
- Orders placed separately cannot be returned as one. Combining orders will slow down the refund process
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns